? ??????????????Paradise Island? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (27 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 10942 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????????????????????????Houston Skyline? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (45 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 4417 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Ge BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, July 20, 2007

The YMCA

I got to go to the YMCA today. I had a lot of fun. I even got a pretty good workout. I think I did pretty good. I amazed myself on some of the equipment. I usually don't get a full body work out like I did. And still I amazed myself. I think it is pretty cool to be able to lift a pretty good amount of weight. I have to say it is pretty fun working out with friends. I got to work out with Sis Tammy,Chandler,Brandon,Justin,and Sis Lynn. I found out that Sis Tammy and Sis Lynn haven't got anything on me. They was curling 10lbs when I was curling 40lbs. But I guess that is good for women but the sad thing was all the boys that were with us were doing the same as the women. I got to arm wrestle Sis Tammy and Chandler today. And guess what I still won. I think today I was benching to 155lbs. But what can I say I am pretty strong. I wish I could do more but for now it is pretty good. Well I guess I should get to calling President Bush because I found the weapons of mass destruction. So there goes another amazing blog.

5 comments:

wemmies said...

hahaha! You are a nut. You crack me up. I think I have smiled and giggled everytime I have come to your blog! :)

Bekka said...

Matthew can curl 20lbs. :D lol.

wemmies said...

Poor Matthew!

Bekka said...

Hey, he's tough when he has to be! LOL. But he is a softy no matter what he may say. :D!!

Brandon said...

This is me and Justin. We didn't curl 10 pounders. So I guess the "boy" you are referring to would just be Chandler. :P

And actually.. you benched 135. Justin benched 155, so I guess he beat you... but hey... is it a competition? Anywho... well we're going to be going now. Halo to play, people to snipe.. etc.. lol :P. You know how it is ;).

-Sir sniper, and his faithful sidekick - Sniperboy.