? ??????????????Paradise Island? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (27 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 10942 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????????????????????????Houston Skyline? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (45 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 4417 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Ge BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, July 26, 2007

I'm Bored.

Why can't anybody ever be on. My goodness I didn't know everyone hated me this much.For some strange reason I feel that I have showed more loved than I have received. Gosh don't I feel special.Don't anybody like me any more.Do I need to write another depressing apologizing blog.Is everybody tired of me or somfin.O I think I am going to have a depression attack. Someyone call 911 cuz I think I am gonna die.

6 comments:

Kasey said...

if you need something to do, then pray for me. Cus' I REALLY need it right now.

Caet said...

Hi!

wemmies said...

haha! Wow! You sound like Kasey beggin for comments. :P

Bekka said...

Now, don't go and do that. :-D

Bekka said...

now you know how I feel at 3 in the morn! lol

Rachel said...

You are sooooooo pitiful.

You sound like you're about to go eat some worms!