? ??????????????Paradise Island? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (27 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 10942 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????????????????????????Houston Skyline? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (45 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 4417 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Ge BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I had a lot of fun last night. But I don't guess a lot for a guy like me to have fun. All you have to have for a guy like me to have fun is a hot girl to flirt with. Her like it and not get mad. And my amazing personality. And last night I had all the above. The hot girl and what looked like she was liking it. Now I can only hope she will keep talking or mainly listening and not get tired or mad at me. I know I am praying really hard Bekka doesn't get tired of me cuz I had a butt load of fun and I hope I get to do it again. Well there goes another cool blog from the amazing,flirtatous,over muscular,arm wresling champ,and everybodies friend Michael.

11 comments:

Rachel said...

You DO know that our mother will be reading this, don't you??? LOL!!

Michael said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kasey said...

I can't help but think Damon would be rolling on the floor over this one. *sigh*....he sure is humble, huh

wemmies said...

Damon would LOVE this! LOL!!!

wemmies said...

I can hear him now "Oh boy!" *snicker*

Kasey said...

Oh man, me too, now that you said that!

Bekka said...

Is it just me or is this all gettin kinda awkward? hmm, oh if you didnt get my invite, and you want one, I can send it again just like comment on here or somfin I dont know I do talk waaay too much you know? o well!

Kasey said...

bekka, he doesn't have internet at home so he has to come to my house to get on. I told him about it tho, and YES he wanted the invite. I can try to call the fox's he's at their house tonight and try to get him on the internet for ya :p

Bekka said...

thanx, I apologize for my ignorance.

Kasey said...

ignorance? what ignorance

Bekka said...

of the fact that I didnt know or may have seemed impatient or like an artard.