? ??????????????Paradise Island? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (27 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 10942 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????????????????????????Houston Skyline? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (45 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 4417 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Ge BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Wow, was that fun!

This is Kasey pretending to be Michael. He wanted me to post for him about his the past couple of wonderful evenings he has had. No names mentioned, but he has his eye on a pretty girl from Arkansas. He is hopelessly crushing and on a scale of 1 to 10, he rates her a 100. In his words. :) He is trying to be flirtatious, yet is scared he is going overboard. The boy has a good heart for the Lord and he is going through all the normal things for this time in his life and I believe he is still keeping it pretty innocent before the Lord. It seems like when you are a teenage boy it's easy to go over board in the wrong ways, but he tries and does a good job of living for Jesus, even in flirting. :) So, miss arkansas, if you are reading, know my nephew wanted you to know he had a great time with you and I am pretty sure would love to spend lots more time together.

4 comments:

Bekka said...

Hey, umm i just wanted to say you are pretty cool, and umm i think it would be cool to hang out more. Sorry I never talk, but I like to observe, until I absorb all the information I can receive about someone, until I know them without them having to tell me everything about them. grr, I am talkin way too much, well bye. umm, ps sorry if anyone reads this and like embarrasses you like maybe, Kasey? LOL talk l8r!

Kasey said...

me???? EMBARASS??? nooooooo

Michael said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
wemmies said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHahahahaha! This is cracking me up and cute all at the same time. Awwwwwww... what a cute match. ;)