? ??????????????Paradise Island? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (27 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 10942 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????????????????????????Houston Skyline? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (45 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 4417 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Ge BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, July 20, 2007

Howdy Ya'll

This is cool. I like to give a big old fashion shout out. Kasey I luv you more than you know. I know you probably thank in im crazy but I really do. You are soooooooooo cool. I just mainly want you to know I think you deserve a great big o kiss. I'd like to think you lots and lots and lots for introducing to my newest SMOKIN EXTEMELY HOT new best friend Bekka. I know it is always cool to make a new best friend but you got me one with perks. O I like to thank the lord for you helping me have a good time no matter what we've done. I am really glad Damon picked you to be my aunt. When I was little I asked Damon if he was my great uncle. He then explained how he was related in the family and just a regular uncle. I then told him that he was really a great uncle to me no matter what the family relation is. He was the greatest uncle a kid could have. And I like to thank the lord that even though he has went to heaven he picked me out a great aunt to take his place, and to make sure I still live life to the fullest in God. So thank you for everything Kasey. I think Damon would be proud of both of us. I really do love you Kasey

10 comments:

Kasey said...

Michael- guess what Bekka like...HOT WINGS. Man am I good or what!

Rachel said...

Oh my goodness... "SMOKIN EXTREMELY HOT"? Our mom is reading this you know! ;-)

Damon WOULD be proud of you Michael. You're a good kid. :-)

wemmies said...

Awwwwwwwwww...


*whisoers to Rachel*
Chillax!

Rachel said...

Whatever Wendy, notice my winking face?

Kasey said...

Good grief...stop, you're gonna give me a complex.

wemmies said...

Don't make me beat you up. ;)

Rachel said...

See, I know you are only teasing Wendy, because of your winking face! :-p

Rachel said...

Oh Michael, Bekah commented to you on her blog... underneath your hot wings comment.

Bekka said...

PIE!! I luv it. I do. PIE!! he he. just havin some fun. yepidyy-doo da dee. Anywho, hope you feel "special" now. Not that I commented just cuz of your comment you know. Yep. well, talk l8r, buh bye michael

♥ Vikki Dreams♥ said...

hummm...the MOTHER of the SMOKIN EXTEMELY HOT one IS observing all this.