? ??????????????Paradise Island? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (27 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 10942 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????????????????????????Houston Skyline? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (45 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 4417 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Ge BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, July 19, 2007

My First Night At My Friend Chandler's House!

My first night at Chandler's and I am already embarrassing myself. I guess I am really good at what I do. I mean what can I say when I flirt I usually get embarrassed. But at least I haven't been rejected yet. I guess I just take what ever I do by chance or I guess as far as I have went extreme. But for the most part I am having a lot of fun. I know I have had a lot of fun hanging out with my friends house. I have already spent the night with almost everyone in my Sunday School Class. So be careful I may end up in your house next especially if you are in my Sunday School Class. So there goes another amazing blogg from your extremely embarrassed, Dr Pepper loving friend Michael.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

How have you embarrassed your self? Flirting with whom?

Rachel said...

You mean the flirting on my sis' blog?

Bekka said...

"hang out with my friends house." so, you hang out with houses? me 2. Coolidgeness.

emily said...

I love this post- it makes me smile.