? ??????????????Paradise Island? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (27 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 10942 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????????????????????????Houston Skyline? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (45 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 4417 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Ge BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, July 20, 2007

This is weird.

It's already morning and I am the first up. Isn't that awkward. You would think I would've been the last up but nope. I am up and feeling great. So this is what it feels like to be the first up at the Fox's. "Nothing is stirring not even a mouse." I wonder when everybody gets up? That's not really a question any body ever ask themselves. I guess I am just weird like that so that is why I ask myself such questions. But I guess everybody gets up when they feel like it. I guess I just had an odd day. I guess I did sleep in yesterday but it wasn't till twelve. Or was it? Oops. Well I guess this is what I get for sleeping in. But still I wish everyone would get up. I really don't like to entertain myself. Although I guess you could say I am pretty good at. Actually it seems like to entertain myself I have to be able to entertain others. So my goodness. What is this world coming to when there is nobody to entertain. I guess that would totally stink for me. I think my life would be completely over if I couldn't get no one to laugh. I guess that is just what I do make people laugh no matter where I am I always end up making someone laugh. I guess that is what I do. I really don't know how I do it. I guess every now and then it well just happen. But I guess it all just comes done to the person. I think you have to want to laugh before I can make you laugh. But there is not many people I can't make laugh. But if I can't make you laugh that may be the reason.

3 comments:

Kasey said...

mercy...you are a ray of sunshine dude.

wemmies said...

Do you know how many times you said "I guess"!!!!!!

Bekka said...

grammar doesn't matter on a blog! Just so's you get across the thought. Hmmph! :D