? ??????????????Paradise Island? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (27 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 10942 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????????????????????????Houston Skyline? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (45 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 4417 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Ge BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Life at the crazy house.

I am at a very fun house. It is never boring here. There is always someone or something to do. The father is full of humor. They have a hot mom. And the father agrees. They have five kids. They have two really cute girls. Damon thought so too. They have a little boy who likes to bounce off stairs. And two other obnoxious boys who like to fight every single minute of every stinkin day according to the mom. And if you don't figure who this family is you obviously don't house hop.

9 comments:

Bekka said...

Is it Bryon Goodman's family? Hmm, I wonder.

Bekka said...

i don't house hop tho, so this is just a lucky guess, if I am right anyways.

Erika J. said...

i would guess the Goodman's too.

i'm sure Sis. Rebekah will appreciate you calling her hot.

HAHA!

Morgan said...

It's definitely the Goodman's!

Brandon said...

Michael. You're boring me man. What happened to all the exciting post about that "SMOKIN EXTREMELY HOT" girl that you always kept us on edge with. :P

But aside from that.. what are you up to man?

wemmies said...

Cool! I like the new look. :)

wemmies said...

Love the MEEZ too. Those are too cool. Looks just like ya! :D

Kasey said...

He is getting internet this Friday I think...AND My laptop is down. Give him a break, or I will give you one ;)

bj said...

Who you calling obnoxious!?!?!
Oh me. Well i can't argue there.