? ??????????????Paradise Island? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (27 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 10942 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????????????????????????Houston Skyline? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (45 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 4417 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Ge BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, July 19, 2007

At Brandon's House.

Ok, just me and my overly muscular self here posting from Brandon's house. Hmm... well let's see... what to talk about... the weather...? No..... my day? No... my muscles? Yes..... okay well you see, I have overly huge bulging biceps that I like to flaunt around and show people who's boss with. Yep. I'm the boss. Actually... I'm Brandon. Muwahahaha

... oops... I think Michaels coming! Got to go!

1 comments:

Rachel said...

HA HA HA!!! Good one Brandon!