? ??????????????Paradise Island? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (27 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 10942 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????????????????????????Houston Skyline? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (45 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 4417 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Ge BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Finally another blog.

I guess you could say I had fun today and tonight. First I went and played volleyball with Kasey,Rachel,Brad,Bekka,and Matthew.Then all the other VLB's came to play with us.Then I went with Brad and Rachel to Providence. When we first got their I thought I was going to be depressed because that was one of the last places I was with Damon. But thanks to Sister Rachel and her cute laughter got my mind off of things.Sis.Rachel and bro. Brad are so much fun to be around.I am so glad to have friends like them.Even when we are doing nothing sis.Rachel will laugh and it makes everything more fun seems like.I think that womans laugh will cheer up anybody. I think it is impossible to be depressed around those people.
P.S.I hope ya'll are happy.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Awww, you're so sweet Michael. Glad you enjoyed yourself, I know we did.

Bekka said...

sure am!! lol.

wemmies said...

Hey! I was at Providence twice today! :D

Erika J. said...

what is providence?

Kasey said...

a new shopping area/subdivision area in Mt Juliet. Newest biggest thing to hit that place in awhile. Home prices have gone up in MJ since that place came in! BLAH Its kind of rizzy but kind of every day at the same time.

lindseilou. said...

thats so sweet!!!!