? ??????????????Paradise Island? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (27 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 10942 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????????????????????????Houston Skyline? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (45 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 4417 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Ge BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, July 6, 2007

My First Blog

This is pretty cool. I've never had something on the internet like this. Now I feel up to date with everybody else. Everybody makes blogs sound so cool. It's nice to have finally got one. Now I have a whole new way to talk to friends from church. I think I have discovered a new way to become a more active friend. I hope maybe I can be a witness to someone for the lord on this blog. I now this is really cool to be able to talk on something like this. And I wouldn't want to say the wrong thing and hurt someones feelings. So I hope I can be as good has a light to someone as my best friend and uncle Damon. Well so far this is looking pretty cool. I hope it is as fun as everyone always made it sound. My goodness, I am already running out of things to say. So I guess I should take it as a sign. Until next time.

10 comments:

wemmies said...

HOLLER!! :)

Welcome to Blogville. :D
You need a picture... tell Kasey to take one for ya.

ToughLady said...

welcome to this world of,blogging:

I like dr. pepper also it is so much better than pepsi

emily said...

Ya! For Blogs! Wooohooo!

Rachel said...

Hey Michael!! It's awesome you have a blog now! Now you can be a cool blogger and totally rock the planet like the rest of us! :-D

Anonymous said...

whats up dude..i dont know you but im rachel's brother in arkansas..brad told me to leave a comment so i am.

Erika J. said...

WOOHOO! Good to have you in BlogLand.

~Erika

Katie said...

Hi Michael....Your Uncle Damon was so proud of you..and He was proud of your stand for the Lord. I am proud of you too. You hang in there, ok? Tell your Momma and Daddy hello and your little brothers and keep those guns in shape ;-) grammy katie.

Michael said...

This is cool!! I like having a new way to keep in contact with people.

Full Quiver said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rachel said...

Oh man, now I've got to hear that story Michael!