? ??????????????Paradise Island? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (27 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 10942 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????????????????????????Houston Skyline? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (45 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 4417 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Ge BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, July 26, 2007

TRUTH

Brain Fart! My goodness. It's to early brain.Don't give up on me now.HAHA.Well, what to talk about.Hmmmm...the news.No.The weather. NO.The girl of my dreams.Oh yea. So where do I begin.I really don't think there is any blemish in this one. I think this one lives up to all my expectations of a really good friend and maybe,hopefully something more in the soon future.
Well if you were to ask me what this one is like I would probably say a dream.The reason why I say that is because it's the stinkin truth. This girl loves the lord to start off with and everyone already knows that is the most important thing a guy like me could ask for. I knew that was an important expectation to start off with.Another good one is the personality.Oh man........
You think she is shy when you first meet but spend a little time with her.She can make some one laugh just as fast as I can.She kinda makes me look bad as far as that goes. But I don't care I just like listening to her sweet oh so sweet voice.My goodness every time she says anything I think it puts me into a trans. Hmm...What else, oh you got to be kidding me if you think I have ran out of stuff to tell about this girl. She has got the most beautiful hair. That just makes her more like a dream though. She is really smart too. And everyone knows I am lacking in that area. She also has a really cool big sister.I think are friendship has grew to being best friends since the answer to my prayers has been down to visit. That just makes all that much cooler.
God really gifted this one. He gave her the SMOKIN EXTREMELY HOT soul and the SMOKIN EXTREMELY HOT looks to go with it. He even gave her what has been sounding like to me a great family. I know it seems like I am really worrying their mom.But I promise I will be a good friend to her. OH THANK YOU JESUS FOR EVERYTHING!!!

11 comments:

Kasey said...

In best Damon voice "OH BOY!" *damon laugh, shakes head*

Erika J. said...

LOL! I can't decide if this nauseates me or entertains me.

Kasey said...

that makes two of us erika!

Bekka said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bekka said...

*giggles*

Bekka said...

:-D!

wemmies said...

I think it's sweet. You always look and hope for good options for the guys and girls around you. I always wondered what "options" Michael had in the female department. Who woulda thunk this. It is sweet. They are cute. I am entertained. I did gag a little though. :D :P

Bekka said...

Good for you!!! hmmph! lol :-)

Kasey said...

Michael is a good boy, and a lot like his Uncle Damon. Any girl who gets him will be a very lucky lady. I guess, the word blessed would be better.

Rachel said...

You are soooooo sweet. Even if you DID steal Matthew's line. ha ha!

Rachel said...

Oh, and I am glad that you count me a friend of yours! I have enjoyed our little talks about Bekah. (I ALMOST spelled it "Bekka"! See what you're doing to me!! AAARRRGGGHHH!) Thanks for your honesty dude. :-)