? ??????????????Paradise Island? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (27 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 10942 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????????????????????????Houston Skyline? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (45 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 4417 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Ge BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, July 20, 2007

What's up everybody.

I'd like for everybody to comment on this blog a least. I know some people probably don't know what to say for some of the blogs that I have wrote. I am not going to make myself look conceited. I feel like that I need to be a little more observant of what I say. I am really sorry for anybody that has gotten the wrong idea's about me. In any of them that I have wrote I really didn't mean to sound conceited. To tell you the truth my self esteem is not as high as I sometimes make it sound. So if I have gave anybody the wrong idea's about myself or made any body feel awkward I am really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,
really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo so very sorry.

5 comments:

Bekka said...

I commented way too much today, I know. I guess I have nuttin better to do. LOL. AAAnyways, I don't know if it's just me, but you don't sound conceited, just like you're having fun "showing off". Which is my opinion and I just had to state it becuz that's just the obnoxious person I am! :D!!

wemmies said...

You don't sound conceited. You are funny. I enjoy it.

Rachel said...

I totally get that you aren't conceited. I wouldn't like you if the things you say, you were serious about. That would just be obnoxious! But you say them in such a humorous way, everyone that's around you can tell that you're just having fun. Thanks for clarifying for those that don't know you well, I really appreciate that you want to be sure to do right before the Lord! But, you're cool. :-)

Kasey said...

Michael, you are turning into a great young man. Know that. I am very proud of you. love, Aunt Kasey

Erika J. said...

nawwwww, i don't think that. i know you better than that.

it's definitely funny to read though.