? ??????????????Paradise Island? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (27 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 10942 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????????????????????????Houston Skyline? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (45 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 4417 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Ge BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, August 4, 2007

What's up ya'll

Well this stinks. I finally am able to get on the the puter and I can't think of anything to talk about. Well if your wondering this is not my puter that i am on this is actually the Fox's. This is just where I happen to be. I came with Kasey we are gonna play putt putt again. And i'm hoping this will be better than last time cuz this very special person is gonna be there too this time.I hope anyways.Well I hope my puter gets fixed soon. It is really gettin on my nerves that I can't blog although it seems like I get more comments when I don't blog.LOL. I think we will be gettin are puter looked at sometime this next week so ya'll pray hard that I get it back soon. I know this Dr.Pepper lovin thing here is praying really hard.

7 comments:

♥ Vikki Dreams♥ said...

Here's a comment from Arkansas;-)

anyway.....hope you get your computer going soon.

Bekka said...

HAH!! You talked to him! he he LOL.

Bekka said...

Anyways, I hope it does to. The puter gettin fixed that is. Grr at the freaks that make those accursed things!!! (viruses) Talk l8r.

♥ Vikki Dreams♥ said...

Yes...thought I should be socialable LOL
Bye Bye I'm outta here ;-)

Kasey said...

ooooooh, michael got a comment from the smokin hot girls momma!

Bekka said...

Indeed, Kasey. And we spell it "Mama". LOL. Buh-bues yall.

Bekka said...

Hey, can't wait for you to publish that blog, its purty cool. I still say your handwritin's purtier than mine. LOL. :D