? ??????????????Paradise Island? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (27 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 10942 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????????????????????????Houston Skyline? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (45 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 4417 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Ge BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, August 11, 2007

My new Meez.

Well I hope ya'll like my new meez. I think it is a little more me. Well at least from what all I've been doing lately.I think it is pretty cool. Friends have already been telling me they like it. So I guess I did pretty good. I was kinda scared I'd be telling off on myself on what I've been doing but then I realize that I've already told off on myself on my blog so my meez couldn't really make it any worse. Ok I'm gonna quit acting retarded and get serious. Well at least as serious as I can get. Which by the way isn't much. So as I was saying I like my meez and I hope you do too. And if you don't will I don't know what to say. Here goes another amazing blog from the infamous Michael Stephens.
Oh and by the way pray for my school year I am kinda worried. I don't know how the dress code is gonna affect this school year. It is really strict and I have a pretty good feeling that my peers at school aren't gonna like it. So pray not only for me but for the people enforcing the dress code. I'm really worried for their safety which is weird since this is school that I'm talkin about but I know how dangerous my school can get.If you want an example last year after Virginia Tech my school had a bomb threat there after. So I could probably use all the prayer I can get.

15 comments:

Bekka said...

Hey, I do luv it. And we are back, just so you know. :D

Bekka said...

Oh, and I REALLY hope you'll be okdokey at school, you've kinda got me worried.

lindseilou. said...

i love ur meez
u need to check its
out!!!!lol
and we all (or at
least the people
who read ur blog)
are always praying for
u!!!! oh and if u have texting on ur
phone text me on my celly at 615-713-0979!!!!!!!

Tam said...

I'll be praying for your school year.

Bekka said...

I know you start school tomorrow, so be careful man. Please. Miss ya.

Erika J. said...

cute meez.

i'll be praying for you.

Rachel said...

Hope you have a good first day today!

lindseilou. said...

so like wats wit all the roses why arnt u lifting wheights any more?

Caet said...

Lindsei you just don't get it do ya!? Go read his past posts then you'll get it!

Bekka said...

for real. :D

lindseilou. said...

hey micheal check ur older post titled me being me!!!! ok thx
oh i mean check the comments

Bekka said...

Ok, lindsi (if thats how you spell it) I read your comment back there. And umm, he's not gonna get on for a while probably so I will take that liberty. He wuz flirting with his girl (not girlFRIEND mind you) which would (coincidently) be me. So theres the answer to your question. If I was outaline here, sorry Michael. :D

lindseilou. said...

so hes flirting wit u?????

Bekka said...

Umm...yeah. At least he was, he don't have to anymore. :D

Bekka said...

Sorry about all the drama Michael, its all in good fun, i think.....