? ??????????????Paradise Island? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (27 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 10942 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????????????????????????Houston Skyline? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (45 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 4417 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Ge BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Depression

Well today was fun. It was another half day at school today. I even made a new friend on the bus so today I didn't come home in silence. So it was cool. But after school I was kinda frustrated. The reason why is because are Internet providers are being a bunch of jerks. But anyways I don't think it would really matter because I think I am being ignored by this certain someone that obviously doesn't think I'm good enough to call. Just kidding. Maybe. Well I guess it is kinda weird because one week I talk to her every day and now I feel like old news. I guess I just miss the special feeling. Well I guess I will get over it though so no hard feelings. And anyways I wouldn't want anybody to be feel sorry for me. I guess I just had to come to back to reality. I guess I should get use to stuff like this happening to me. Cuz every time I start having fun or living what seems to be like a dream it always ends with a nightmare. I know ya'll it stinks. And anyways I thought it was about time for another some what sad blog. So do ya'll like the pattern I got going on. So here goes another fantastic interesting somewhat depressing blog from the amazing, Dr. Pepper loving weight lifting machine, over excited Bro.M.A.Stephens. "How do like me now," aw if your wondering about that it was just a song that just popped in my head.

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Goodness boy! She'll be back soon enough. Think you can breathe that long without her?

Kasey said...

You are waaay dramatized! If you reaaally think that way, get a grip and drink some green apple soda. Cus the only dream you are in is the one where you make up all this sad junk. Your real life is the good part. DUH!

Bekka said...

Yeah, I was not ignoring you. I just got home today, and I called but your phone was off. I am sorry I didn't get to talk to you before the IYC thing. :( *tears*

Bekka said...

Oh and I was talking about you to answer your question. :D

Bekka said...

Hmm... :( its so quiet on here.

Michael said...

I'm back.

Bekka said...

awesome possum!