? ??????????????Paradise Island? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (27 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 10942 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????????????????????????Houston Skyline? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (45 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 4417 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Ge BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, August 25, 2007

IYC

I had so much fun at IYC. The Lord as really been blessing me lately. I met all kinds of different people. I made more new friends. It was not at all what I had expected. It was actually better. I guess the only way I could really describe it would be awesome. It was like a mini General Assembly. Every night when it came time for service the Lord would just take over. I felt like every night like I got saved,santified,and feel with the Holy Ghost all over again. I think I kind of left with a vision. Christianity is a serious thing. Us members of the church have a more serious job then I think we think some times. We cannot be afraid to witness to people. We have to live the life that God would want us to live. We can no longer hold back. People if the Lord asks us to do something we shouldn't ask why like we sometimes do, we should do it without questioning the Lord. We all know there is nothing he doesn't know. So why question. I know I am going to try to become a better listener. I want to be a good servant unto the Lord. I want to be the greatest light I can be. I am tired of saying I'll try I want to start doing. I want to help others get what they need from the Lord. So please pray for me to become what God has planned for me to become. I know I will be praying for ya'll. Luv ya!!!

7 comments:

Bekka said...

HEY!!

Yvonne said...

glad your back .
love you
your mudder

Bekka said...

oh my goodness boy, you look like a pimp.:D. lol.

Brandon Shaw said...

Heeey Michael. Well, this is me showing my face on your blog. :D

Feel free to hang around mine anytime.

Glad you had fun at IYC. I'm envious :P

Later

Tam said...

you are such a blessing to me. Damon would be SO proud of you. You are a great example to all of our young people!!!!

Caet said...

Amen!!!

lol, Luv you too!!!

Bekka said...

Howdy doody. :D