? ??????????????Paradise Island? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (27 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 10942 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????????????????????????Houston Skyline? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (45 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 4417 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Ge BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, August 20, 2007

Somfin Special

Man!!!This is so awesome. I think I should take more breaks from the computer. I feel so much more special now. I feel all weird knowing that I have now been called somebodies man. But its a good feeling and I like it. I like it a lot actually. Its so cool. I can't believe I've actually gotten somebody jealous about me. Stuff like that usually never happens. But I can not believe how much I've been talked about and not really have nothing to do with it. Oh my goodness, I think I could get used to this. I know nothings official yet but I don't think I've ever felt so taken.
Well I'd like to thank everybody for praying for me. I feel even more special when I read about everybody praying for me. And I greatly appreciate it. That's kinda like getting the gravy on your mashed potatoes.

11 comments:

wemmies said...

Or like getting crushed ice in your Dr Pepper.

Or like getting your itch scratched.

Or like getting a really cute girl by just being yourself. ;)

Yeah.. we know what you mean. :D

Michael said...

i have to agree. I'm lucky I can get any one to like me. Like that any way. It makes me wonder though. What exactly did I do???

wemmies said...

You were genuine, sweet, and sincere. The flowers helped too. :D

Rachel said...

Uh oh! Bekah can't stand gravy! LOL!

Michael said...

okay how bout the ranch with the hot wings

wemmies said...

I like blue cheese with my hot wings. :D

Tam said...

Hey there Michael,
you are a very special guy. Anyone would be blessed to be with you. Your real!!!

Kasey said...

You have a tender heart for the Lord, that is one thing Damon was so proud of you for. That you stay close to Jesus and tender towards Him. Love you nephew.

bj said...

rock on my brother!!!!

Bekka said...

Glad you enjoyed it! LOL. miss ya! :D

Bekka said...

And yeah I agree with wendy. LOL. Cuz that is why.