? ??????????????Paradise Island? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (27 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 10942 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????????????????????????Houston Skyline? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (45 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 4417 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Ge BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, August 10, 2007

To be continued....

Well I had a bunch of fun the other night. It started with me getting up at 7:30 in the morning and getting ready for my day out with Rachel and her family. I ended up kinda wasteing my time with getting up that early cuz they didn'ty pick me up until about 11:00. So they ended putting me through about 2 hours of country music and 30 mins of a scary show. Not to mention that I was starvin during my wait. I was so excited that I woke up without an alarm and them waited for wat seemed like forever for them to come and get me . But when they came and got me I had a bunch of fun. We had a lot of fun at the mall. But I guess u already know about most of the day from reading Bekka's blog. Oh my goodness that girl is so awesome. But I didn't even want to go home when they took me. I hate leaving after having that much fun. I feel like I have been in the middle of a really great movie and now and now at the best part it's "to be continued. This stinks.

6 comments:

Bekka said...

I know its horribible (pronounced as it looks. :D) its like days shouldn't end, becuz you can't carry on like there was no break, you have to start the funness over. Which totally stinx. :(

lindseilou. said...

hi michael its just me
lindsei dropping by to
say hi so hiya!!!
oh and i just got texting
on my new phone so if u wanna
\text me just send it to
615-713-0979!!!!

Bekka said...

Hey, your meez was fine, probably just a default. Like it alot though. :D Miss ya

Bekka said...

*sniffles*

Rachel said...

Awww, sweet Meez.

'Tis not the end, 'tis only the beginning.

lindseilou. said...

hey guess what
i just got a meez
like u!!!!!!