? ??????????????Paradise Island? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (27 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 10942 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????????????????????????Houston Skyline? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (45 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 4417 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Ge BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, September 14, 2007

Well it looks like i've been tagged

Tag
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves. 2. People who are tagged need to write in their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. 3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. 4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog. 8 random/habits about me:


1.My favorite thing to eat is Hot wings.
2.I like to work out.
3.I like to have pets.
4.I think Bekka is super hot. LoL.
5.Another one of my favorite foods is chinese food.
6.At age 6 I thought my kindergarden teacher was hot.
7.I also like to eat pizza.
8.Me Gusta Comer.

6 comments:

♥ Vikki Dreams♥ said...

I LOVE chinese food and hot wings too !

wemmies said...

Is Bekka suppose to feel good when you think both she and you kindergarten teacher is hot! LOL!!!

Kasey said...

good grief you are so funny.

bj said...

lol! I can agree with most of those. *wink wink*

Bekka said...

Mexican and Chinese rocks. Well purty much all food rocks actually...hmm :)

bj said...

lol so true!