? ??????????????Paradise Island? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (27 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 10942 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????????????????????????Houston Skyline? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (45 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 4417 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Ge BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, September 16, 2007

An Ear load of fun!!!

Well I have had a fun weekend. Yesterday my mom and I went to pick up Kasey from the airport. I hung out with her the rest of the day. Kasey and I ended up playing football with the VLB's from church. It was really fun. I was actually surprised because when we played they actually put me on the line. I was really surprised. It doesn't seem like i am big enough to be on the line or defence. But i guess i am apparently strong enough. Well I guess its nice to know that I am good at something besides lifting weights. Well it ended up getting dark so we ended up going to Sis. Emily's. That was really fun too. We played on the X-Box. It was pretty fun. They actually had two of them. They even had two Televisions. So more people got to play. We was even versing each other. So that was even cooler. So I had a lot of fun last night.

6 comments:

Bekka said...

Sounds like fun, Josh used to have a ps2, but micah sold it while Josh was in Iraq to got ot prom. The jerk...lol

Rachel said...

You picked Kasey up from the Internet? LOL!!!

Bekka said...

rachel, goodness :)

Michael said...

what???

Kasey said...

Read your blog, you said you picked me up from the internet, not airport.

Rachel said...

I don't usually point out typos, but that was just too funny. :-)