? ??????????????Paradise Island? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (27 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 10942 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????????????????????????Houston Skyline? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (45 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 4417 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Ge BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, September 10, 2007

I remember

Well another day that I have no idea what to blog about. I guess I'll talk about Damon some more. Damon as you already know was my best friend. I loved him with all of my heart. I can call him the bestest friend I've ever had and probably ever will have. I loved him more than he knew. He was always their for me when I needed him. I never had to ask to spend the night at his house he would always ask me first. I kinda used to think it was funny. I can remember sitting in his lap riding the lawn mower on one of his old yards. One yard we mowed he would tell me used to be his when he was little. I remember Damon and I cutting grass while the locust swarming. I remember when we would go and hang out with his Dad but at the time that was where he lived. I can remember the year when he graduated high school. We used to drive by it some times and he would tell me about it. I remember every Christmas when I would get a new bike he would always put the first scratch on it. Oh it was always so funny. I remember when we used to just drive around talking about pretty much nothing. Every time I went anywhere I would have fun. I don't know how he did it but their was never a dull moment. I remember telling him that Kasey would be the one he married. I think he knew it too he just didn't to admit it. Well now it looked like I knew what I was talking about. I don't think he could've picked a better woman. Oh I wish I had my buddy back. Theres so much things I want to talk to him about. I love you Damon.
Your buddy always...
Michael

4 comments:

Kasey said...

You have such a way with telling stories Michael, he loved you more than you knew too. I think we all don't have a clue about how precious love can be. I am proud of you!

Katie said...

Tag you're it!

(go read my blog)

Sister Charity said...

Hey Michael. You didn't tell me you had a blog. Wow I thought I was the only one of us young folk at IYC who had a blog. Then I found BJ's and now yours. - Charity

Lynn said...

You've been tagged!

(go read my blog)