? ??????????????Paradise Island? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (27 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 10942 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????????????????????????Houston Skyline? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (45 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 4417 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Ge BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Success

Well I wrote my essay for English class yesterday. Well I got to present it today because we ran out of time in class yesterday. So I got to present today. Well for the most part I think it went pretty well. Oh and if your wondering what it was about it was about success. Well when I got through I asked if anyone had any questions about what I wrote. The teacher raised his hand. He asked me who was my romodel in my life. I told him I would have to say my uncle Damon. The reason why I gave him is because he was really successful. It didn't seem like their was ever any job to big or small to him. He was successful in a lot of ways. The most important thing he was successful at was getting to heaven. He was successful at getting a good wife. He had a good marriage. He was always to work away problems. He never gave up. It doesn't seem like he was ever afraid to witness to anyone either. I want to be just like him. I think he was probably the best romodel a guy could have.
Damon was successful...
He made it to heaven.

3 comments:

Tam said...

HA!!!!!! I beat you!!!!!Yah for me

Kasey said...

aint that the truth!

Yvonne said...

Michael , just wanted to say I love you ,and I hope you have had a great day.