? ??????????????Paradise Island? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (27 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 10942 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????????????????????????Houston Skyline? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (45 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 4417 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Ge BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, September 21, 2007

I'm not giving up!!!

Well I just had a ton of fun. Most of you will probably be thinking that what I had fun doing was kinda weird. Well anyways I feel like have just had another visit with Damon. This time I felt very close. I felt like I went back to the old days. When anytime with Damon was always better than the last. Before I guess I even went to school. Back when I was itty and Damon was still here. The best days of my life. Well I feel like I have had a flash back or what ever. Another experience with Damon. Well i guess ill tell you what I was doing that that you are probably chomping at the bits to hear. I was cutting my grandmother's lawn. It started when I turned the key. As soon as i started and turned on the blades to start cutting the grass time just stopped. I stopped thinking. Everything stopped. In my head everything just slowed down. I felt like I was sitting in his lap again. I thought I was even hearing his voice. As weird as this is probably going to sound i thought i could even smell his smell. The smell of fresh cut grass. Oh I could just hear him singing in my ear. I felt like we was even kind of having one of are conversations. It was like a dream. I felt like I had a little taste of heaven. I wish the grass had of just kept on growing. I so sad it had to end. I felt like he was walking me through getting the grass cut. It even seemed like we was even talking about my first job. I could just hear him telling me how proud he is of me. Thanking me for spending time with Kasey. Helping taking care of her house while she was back at home. Remembering him offering me a Dr. Pepper and going to eat hott wings. Me telling him how much I love him and how I've been missing him. Him telling me its okay that he's made it to heaven. And telling me not to give up. That I can make it. And when ever I feel bad just to remember his song. Well I'm going to stop now. I need to get a grip. I'm actually crying. Well I love you Damon.
see ya'll later.

3 comments:

Bekka said...

Thats awesome. Awesome possum even.

Tam said...

Damon loves you too

Vic said...

Michael keep your heart tender always like it is now and you will make it just like Damon.

You are a blessing to so many without even knowing it, just like Damon.