? ??????????????Paradise Island? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (27 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 10942 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????????????????????????Houston Skyline? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (45 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 4417 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Ge BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Fun!!!

Today was pretty fun. I got up late like about one thirty. The reason why was I stayed up late last night talking to the girl of my dreams. I think it was well worth it though. Well today when I got up it was a little after lunch time so I got up just in time. We went and got Mexican food. It was really good. I know it really woke me up. After I got through eating I went and got a hair cut. I guess it looks okay. I came back and was going to check me blog and Kasey pulled up and kidnapped me. She took me to play football with the people from my church. It was really fun. I actually figured out I obviously have hidden talents. I can actually be a good quarter back. The first time I through it, it had everybody surprised. They said it was as if I was throwing a bullet I was throwing it so fast. I can throw pretty far too come to find out. I am pretty good at catching the ball too. I am so happy now that I know I am actually good at something. This is so cool. Well I guess I was having too much fun because a little while later I caught the ball wrong and jammed my finger. Well after all that happened Bro. Keith came with a bunch of people he works with. They was super good. One was stinking huge and the other two was just really good i guess. What made it really cool was A.J. and Dionte Jackson came and played with us too. I was kinda surprised they still knew me because it seems like its been forever since I've seen them. They was really good at football too. They was like the best on my team. Well that was really fun. After all that was over I road home with Bro.Keith and we stopped and got something to eat. So we ended up eating Krystal's which was really good. I was really eating big because my order was really big. Bro.Keith was kind of challenge me to eat a whole sackful from there. For all ya ll that don't know a sackful consist of 12 chicks and two Dr.Peppers. It was really awesome because I had Keith pretty much cracking up laughing at me. I ate all of them. It was so cool. Although I was really feeling sick afterwards. Bro.Keith thought I was going to puke but I was determined to hold it down. And luckily I did. So I have to say I am really proud of myself today. So that's all I have to say at the moment. So see yalls later.

5 comments:

Bekka said...

lol. Sounds like fun, cept for the injury of course. :)

♥ Vikki Dreams♥ said...

HEY ! HOPE YOU'RE FEELING BETTER MICHAEL

Kasey said...

Fun is good. I am glad you had some of it. :)

Lynn said...

Sounds like a great day!!! I think you're a real athlete in disguise!!!(Remember soccer!!....)

Tam said...

Good times with Good friends....that's cool!