? ??????????????Paradise Island? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (27 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 10942 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????????????????????????Houston Skyline? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (45 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 4417 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Ge BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, October 26, 2007

Please...

Jesus help me. It seems I'm having a hard explaining myself to some people. So I really need your help. I just can't seem to get my point across. So please just give me some knowledge or something whatever I need just to be able to exlpain myself or just get a point across. I am really having a hard time and really need your help. I want people to be able to get what I am talking about without taking it the wrong way. So please help me. Amen

3 comments:

Caet said...

Amen to that!
ditto to everything!

Kasey said...

I am praying my wonderful nephew!

Anonymous said...

Michael, you can take comfort in knowing that God knows and understands everything about you. The Lord will help you! Be patient with yourself and allow Him to take you from glory to glory. He has an awesome plan for your life and He will help you articulate your heart. I am praying for you! Kim