? ??????????????Paradise Island? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (27 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 10942 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????????????????????????Houston Skyline? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (45 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 4417 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Ge BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, October 15, 2007

LOVE

You Would Choose Love
Money may buy a little happiness, but not the happiness of true love.You rather have a true soulmate than a private jet.And while many people may claim they would choose love too...You're one of the few who would really do it.

2 comments:

bj said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Yvonne said...

michael
you are so very very kin to me . I remember saying that very thing befroe I married your dad.I was probably twelve or thirteen at the time and I still feel the same way. True love . Not everyone finds it . I certainly hope and pray that you do.