? ??????????????Paradise Island? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (27 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 10942 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????????????????????????Houston Skyline? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (45 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 4417 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Ge BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, October 15, 2007

Finally another post...

Hey what's up everybody. Well here I finally go posting again. I hope ya'll are happy. Well today we went to parent teacher conferences for Zacchaeus and Noah. At first I thought it wasn't going to be any fun at all. But it turned out to be bunches. Well I ended up still getting mad though. The reason why was because both of them have a hott teachers' and I don't have any this year. They are so stinkin lucky. Well thats all I have to say.I hope yall are happy.
See ya later...
Michael.

9 comments:

Caet said...

Haha Hott teachers, wonder what Bekka will think of that???

*snicker*

Bekka said...

lol. I think its funny btw. :)) (the laughin smiley)

Caet said...

well thats good I think lol

Caet said...

OK LISTEN UP HERE YA GOT MORGAN AS A FRIEND BUT NOT ME AND KATIE!!!

Kasey said...

oh mercy....

Michael said...

wat in the world are yall talkin bout

♥ Vikki Dreams♥ said...

oh my goodness...

Caet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Caet said...

What is who talking about? Me? Bekka? Kasey? Bekka's momma???

I confused.... hu?



Thats my deleted comment just to let ya know :)