? ??????????????Paradise Island? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (27 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 10942 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????????????????????????Houston Skyline? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (45 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 4417 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Ge BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, November 4, 2007

My luck...

Hey yall, I got a questiong for you. Do yall ever wish you could just make everyone happy and for everybody to like you? It seems I've been having an extremely hard time with it. But I guess it's okay though I mean I don't guess everyone is ever going to like me. Goodness I really miss Damon. It doesn't seem like I ever even cared about any of this stuff when he was here. He was the only one I really cared about making happy. Now I guess Im really trying to find somebody thats really like him that actually likes me and i'm finding it really hard. I know I got everybody in the church but I guess i just feel like I need somebody that I can actually be around and not get on there nerves or make them mad or anything. I really want a bestest best friend. That can understand me and I can talk to and express myself to and talk about my horrible days at school. Somebody that I can sit and watch movies with or tell jokes with and both laugh no matter how stupid they are. Somebody thats just a little smarter than me or just not show there smarter than me. Or somebody that just I dont feel completely dumb with. Somebody that i can ask a really stupid question to and they won't laugh or make me feel really dumb. I don't guess I'll ever be able to get somebody like Damon to be my bestest best friend. It really figures that he had to leave me like this. I am really begging for somebody. I am tired of getting on peoples nerves because I'm so desperate for a friend. I just wish I could have my Damon back. Jesus help me. I need somebody. Please...
well sowwy for depressing yall...

7 comments:

Kasey said...

hey, I am trying to call you. Wish i could get ahold of you right now :(

Brandon Shaw said...

I think we've all been in this situation at one time or another. And I guess all it really takes is time. And the desire to have a close friend. If you want the close friendship of someone bad enough, and if you're continuously looking for it. Then they're bound to show up eventually. Just keep looking Michael, keep praying, keep seeking, and most importantly, keep believing.

I'm here for ya man.

-Brandon

Rachel said...

Hey Michael, I came here to let you know that I'm praying for you to have a good day at school tomorrow, and for an opportunity to open for you to witness (though you are doing that with your life everyday!).

I have found that the only one that really and truly always 100% understands me is Jesus. As much as I love Brad, and as much as he is my soul-mate, no one on this earth knows me like Jesus knows me. Keep your eyes on Him and all will be ok. He'll send you that someone you need, "with skin on", but it will never always be the way you want it to be. Ask your mom and dad if you don't believe me. :-)

AND you are so very loved and liked, I wish that you believed that more about yourself. I really admire your heart for Jesus and how you always wanna do the right thing. You don't have to try for people to like you, they just do because you are so genuine. :-)

Love ya Michael, praying for you.

Katie said...

Praying for you Michael! :)

Vic said...

Michael, just be who God made you to be and there will come the right people to your life...The bible says in order to have friends one must be friendly, so you be the kind of friend you are looking for and the rest will fall into it's natural place...And Rachel is right, the only true friend that always understands is Jesus and it's ok to talk to him like you talked to Damon...

PSS Come see me the next time we are at church, I have a souvenier for you...

♥ Vikki Dreams♥ said...

Michael you're great ....you really are. Just reading all the comments...
You have some awesome people who really love and care about you.
Myself being one of them

Vic said...

And just in case I didn't make it clear in my previous post...I like you just the way you are...You are real and geniune and that is so hard to find in the world today...Just be who you are and the rest will fall into place...Some people have a more difficult time establishing good, strong, relationships...Just remember a true friend will love you unconditionally and be real...Those that care will be there as far as possible...All people are capable of letting you down, but Jesus never will...And that is what we all depend on, that Jesus never fails, even when people do...