? ??????????????Paradise Island? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (27 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 10942 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????????????????????????Houston Skyline? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (45 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 4417 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Ge BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, November 9, 2007

One weird day...

Well today was a really weird day at school. The last three hours of school they didnt make us Juniors do anything. We got to play on an Xbox360 for the last three hours of school. We played Halo 3.LOL.How weird is that. Well thats the only thing i can think of to blog about so cya alls later.

7 comments:

Bekka said...

That sounds like fun...I mean I think. lol. Dont know much bout video games, so my opinion isnt really guaranteed to be the correct one here. :)

Caet said...

Weird... but fun :)

♥ Vikki Dreams♥ said...

Bekah I think we are probably the only family in the USA that does not have a video game thing in their house.
LOL

Bekka said...

yeah, probably

Valerie said...

Well I guess the school figures they would give you time for something besides work for a change.Cant complain there!

Vic said...

Michael, I pray that God touches your heart today and helps you have a special day as you remember Damon...

Rachel said...

Thanks for being such a sweet guy to my sister. It means a lot to me.