? ??????????????Paradise Island? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (27 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 10942 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????????????????????????Houston Skyline? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (45 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 4417 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Ge BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Just another blog...

Today has been a really good day. I got off work early then I went with my mom to Olive Garden which was really great by itself. Well then what to talk about. Hmm..Well I'd like to thank the Lord for just how good he is. I serve an amazing God. God is just so great I wonder why people or what makes people think it is so hard to be a christian. It is not that hard to serve God. I think it is quite easy actually. All you have to do is pray and read your bible and go to church regularly. God gives us everything we need to survive. He helps us go from day to day. He never puts any kind of a burden on us that we can't handle. So I really don't get why it is so hard to serve God. He does so much for us and it seems some people don't even think about how much he does. It seems the least we can do his serve him and thank him for what he does for us. I think if we was to try to pay the Lord back we would be in extreme debt. So why can't we do as much as we can to serve him? I think if we give a hundred and ten percent to worldly events we should give the Lord at least a hundred and twenty percent. Another thing I really don't get is why people question so much what is wrong and what is right. It seems to me that if you can even question the thought in your head it is most likely wrong. Or maybe you just say something like I don't do this so and so to show off I just feel kind of naked without it. Or maybe you say something like I don't wear this for pride I just wear it you know i guess just to wear it. And then maybe sometimes you get into the right crowd and you start trying to show off. Well I guess you just should not do something if you feel it could be wrong. You should immediately dismiss the thought completely. Well I guess i just think if maybe jewelry or makeup is the problem I think it should be easy just to not wear it. I really don't think there should be any questions asked. Maybe i guess some people want to wait until they can really feel guilty for what they have done.
But I guess humans are the only thing on earth that can make there own decisions. Everything else on earth does exactly what it is supposed to do without questioning well maybe if I do so and so for this reason or something like that. But I guess that saying is true about the horse. You know the one where it talks about giving the horse water but you cant make it drink. God is always giving us stuff that we need spiritually. Why is it so hard for some people just to take it. Well Sorry for this blog I just thinking out loud I guess. Well ill talk to y'all peoples later.Luv ya.

3 comments:

Yvonne said...

Michael you dont have to say your sorry for that . I love you and thank the Lord for the great man of God he has made you.

Kasey said...

love you

Bekka said...

Ah. See you can prove your point. The only thing is that whether you prove your point or not, you can't make people agree with you. Well no one can.