? ??????????????Paradise Island? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (27 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 10942 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????????????????????????Houston Skyline? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (45 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 4417 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Ge BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Do yall ever wonder why you did something after you did it..

Well have ya. I don't know what in the world is wrong with me. Well I decided today since I was able to and was already close by, I would go see an old best friend. I thought I could make it you know alone. Well I don't know what is wrong with me. I ended up balling my eyes out all alone at the cemetery. I cant believe it. I don't guess I'll ever be able to get over it. I really miss my old friend so very much. I really wish me and him could cut some more yards and work on my truck some more. Well I sorry for this blog everybody I just wanted to get this off my chest. Well I hope every body is having a good day. Cyalls later.

3 comments:

Kasey said...

I know the feeling Michael, I would give anything (except Heaven) to have him back. For a reason beyond our understanding Damon had to go home. I want to see him so bad, I miss him. I still cry, there is nothing wrong with crying. dont feel bad for it. I love you, and if I could bring him back for you I would. I will love you always Nephew.

Caet said...

We all miss him Michael.
We all want him back.
But you have to think, Damon is with God now. He's in a better place.
He doesnt have any pain, or breathing problems. He's with his true father.
And he wouldnt want us to feel like this. We will see him again one day, one day soon.

Valerie said...

I think it is natural to cry over someone who has passed on. I can go to the cemetary to see cousin Paula and I cry. I know she is in a better place now, and I just get to thinking about all of the good times we had together, It is good to have the memories to think about. Cry, it is alright.