? ??????????????Paradise Island? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (27 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 10942 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????????????????????????Houston Skyline? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (45 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 4417 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Ge BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Hey...

Hey I'm still waiting for yall to comment on Bekkas Blog. Yall know you want to. Well what to talk about. I had like a ten dollar buger the other day. It was fantastico too. I loved it. It had everything on it i think. Well I dont know but i might have another today.LOL. I wish I could take Bekka somewhere expensive like that. I mean I dont think a ten dollar burger is anything special but you know just somewhere expensive. Well i guess ill leave yall alone.

9 comments:

Caet said...

Oh God, you ate beef! Jessicas going to murder you!

Kasey said...

I love you and miss you too Michael.

Bekka said...

Boy-o... your crazy. Oh and I dont see how anybody could not eat beef or whatever, I just will never understand... lol

Caet said...

People are mean to cows before they kill them. The hit the in the head with poles, shove water down there throat, etc...
I ate a hamburger today :P
I dont care that much Muwahahaha

Valerie said...

You paid $10 for a burger? Goodness,where did you go?

Was it the burger from Hardees that they call the $10 burger?

Just wondering..

Bekka said...

Well, yeah...I guess thats mean, but not eating the beef isnt gonna stop it, ya know? Its wrong to do that, but the cows already dead when you eat it...so...?

bj said...

lol 4 real. hey michael i remembered my password lol.

Caet said...

Thats what I said, but Jessica doesnt think that way lol.

Katie said...

hi michael, i love you and i am proud of you...please tell everyone hello, i miss your family, i miss damon, my mommy died on the 22 of Feb, i miss her so much, it is really sad for my right now, we just found out today that my brother in law passed away. please pray for us.