? ??????????????Paradise Island? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (27 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 10942 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????????????????????????Houston Skyline? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (45 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 4417 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Ge BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, February 21, 2008

MY MY MY...

Hey yall. Well Kasey has left me now. I guess I've been more than she can take. I don't really even know how to feel. I feel sad cuz she has left me. I also am happy cuz she is finnaly where she as always wanted to be from the start. Well I really want to get on here and depressed you guys so i guess ill talk bout somfin different.
Why hasn't anybody commented on my girlfriends blog!!! She finnaly said somfin bout me again and nobody has anything to say. I shouldnt even have to get on to yall. Yall know this is like the coolest girl ever.
IT does stink that I can't see my girlfriend on a regular basis. I miss her so much its crazy.I finnaly got my licence and still have no one to really take on a date. No one but my momma anyways. I would really like to take the hottest and bestest all around girlfriend to a really expensive resturant like Olive garden or Long Horn or some really cool place that sends me out broke and still feeling good cuz i know my money was well spent. Well i guess i'll have to wait. See yall later.
Love you too Bekka.

3 comments:

Bekka said...

*sigh* You arent gonna be spendin much money on me at all, boy, I'd probably be mad at ya,lol. :D "Love you too" too. :)

♥ Vikki Dreams♥ said...

Now Bekah you'd do the same for Michael. It's great to give to those you care about

And...yes Michael people should comment on her blog! No one hardly ever comments on mine..sigh

Kasey said...

u weren't too much for me...and Idaho is not where I always wanted to be...i wanted to be wherever damon was, Idaho, TN, whatever. SO NAH!