? ??????????????Paradise Island? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (27 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 10942 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????????????????????????Houston Skyline? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (45 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 4417 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Ge BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, December 3, 2007

Jesus Please....

I was wondering if yall could pray for somebody. She really needs the Lord's healing. I only met her i think once but that doesn't matter to me. Her name is Sarah. She is in the hospital as far as i know and i really feel depressed. I really want the Lord to help her. I also think he can do it. I know what he has done so far for her is a miracle but i know nothing is impossible for God to do and i am still praying a lot that he will completely heal her. I have saw what he has done for Bro. Brad and I am determined to keep on praying for this girl. I do realize this girl has probably doesn't remember me at all and i also realize she might not ever talk to me in my future but i don't care about all that. All i care is that she survives. So please play for this girl. She needs your prayers. I would greatly appreciate it. So please.

0 comments: