? ??????????????Paradise Island? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (27 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 10942 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????????????????????????Houston Skyline? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (45 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 4417 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Ge BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Guess what yall!!!

I finally got a job!!! Pretty cool,huh. I think so. I went to my interview at Sonic yesternight and got the job. Today was my first day of work. I had so much fun. It wasn't at all as complicated as i thought it was gonna be. When i first got there I thought I was gonna have a nervous break down but towards the end I started catching on. So I can honestly say i had fun. I even got a free meal today. So they didn't even let me go hungry. It was really fun. That was even the first time I worked with so many girls at one time. And get this none were even ugly,LOL. Well just so everybody knows I am a one woman man and Bekka has no competition. Well theres what I've don't today so see yall next time.

7 comments:

♥ Vikki Dreams♥ said...

SONIC Onion Rings are the very best food on the planet ! MY FAVORITE !

Bekka said...

mm-hm. Yepindiddly. lol

wemmies said...

Ohhhhhhhh.. you better be glad you ended with a word about Bekka. You woulda been in trouble! :P

Rachel said...

I'm glad you are enjoying your job! And that's all I'll say about that.

Bekka said...

uh huh....

♥ Vikki Dreams♥ said...

STOPPED BY TO JUST SAY MERRY CHRISTMAS !

~I'M OUTTA HERE

Valerie said...

Well,you are family and is there a family discount at the sonic? lol

Hope you enjoy your new job.You will really enjoy your pay check!