? ??????????????Paradise Island? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (27 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 10942 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????????????????????????Houston Skyline? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (45 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 4417 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Ge BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, June 29, 2009

Nobody knows

I can't wait to see what the Lord has planned for this world and my church. I love my church. It's something I can always look forward to. I can't wait to go to heaven. I wish there was some way to get everybody saved and then just go. I'm tired of this world. People need to hurry up and get right before they get left. You never know when the time is gonna be. It could be right now as your taking in a breath. He could snatch it back right now if he wanted too. But no he's not. I believe that if your still here on this earth God has something for you. I believe if there wasn't you wouldn't be here. I believe this about myself also. God has more for me. I'm not going to just give up. I will make it to heaven. I'm determined to hold out to the end.

3 comments:

Yvonne said...

its true .
God has something for all of us to do. He wants to be able to use all his saints but sadly some would rather recieve what they can from him and then just sit on the pew and not share what God is doing in their lives with others that their lives touch. Lets pray that God will speak to his children about this and they will start doing ALL
that they know to do for the Lord and the furtherance of of his Church

Kasey said...

I love you and am so proud of you. I miss you Michael Andrew.

Donna Tagliaferri said...

I know what he wants us to do...experience life. It is the only way to be truly close to Him is to live this life. It is a hard life, lots of awful things happen in this fallen world. But without the obstacles we would never depend on the Savior and without depending on Him we would never grow, never let the rough edges wear off. I am a better person for having gone through the bad times. I love my Savior for the amazing blessings I have...my incredible family, my friends...all gifts from Him. But without the bad times I would never appreciate the good times. There is truly opposition in all things. And that happens on earth...we are spiritual beings having an earthly experience. We lived long before now and we will live long after. John 17 the Savior talks about living before now....