? ??????????????Paradise Island? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (27 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 10942 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????????????????????????Houston Skyline? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (45 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 4417 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Ge BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My happy place and I

Hello again. Sorry its been a while again. Woohoo another day. Well today feels like its gonna be a good one. The weather is great and has been great for a while now. I can't wait to drive down the road with my windows down again. That's my happy place really. When i'm all alone in my coolest truck going down the road. I guess i just feel so free that its crazy. Its like no matter how i feel before i go anywhere, when i get into the truck everything else just disappears. It's just me, God and a little piece of Damon. Words can hardly describe the way i feel in that very special truck. Well I guess thats all for today.
Your friendly neighborhood,
Spiderman

2 comments:

Kasey said...

I am glad you have those times and moments. Your Uncle would be proud of you Michael. I love you.

Katie said...

Hey Spiderman...how are you doing?
I have those special times too. Mine is when I am home alone, and no one knows that I am home, just the doggies and me....Yes, Damon would be very proud of you. Love, Sister Katie.