? ??????????????Paradise Island? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (27 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 10942 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????????????????????????Houston Skyline? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (45 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 4417 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Ge BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Just to see what happens...

Though, not really a game, just a interesting thing to do...enjoy.Memories:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that we had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot; anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.If you leave a memory about me, I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. Have Fun!

4 comments:

Kasey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kasey said...

I remember when you would come to spend the night, and flex your guns...lol..and Damon would just shake his head and smile

Kasey said...

I dont know that you were at our house when he shook his head at you, and smiled...maybe we were..i know he thought you were crazy (ina good way) with working out. hehe

Bekka said...

memories...too bad most are real recent...um I'd have to say when I got those flowers from you, I was soo excited and you were so funny. :D